This one-day course aims to increase the participants’ personal impact by giving a deeper understanding of the importance and qualities of clear and focused communications skills.
This one-day course aims to increase the participants’ personal impact by giving a deeper understanding of the importance and qualities of clear and focused communications skills. The session will examine physical and vocal presence and will equip the participants with the tools to communicate more effectively in a variety of situations such as: staff briefings; leading meetings; effective networking; interviews and appraisals.
VOICE AND PHYSICALITY
• Establish the basic link between breath, thought and voice
• Examine posture, body language and how it affects presence and impact
• Learn relaxation techniques to help you when you are communicating
• Practice articulation exercises to improve the clarity of your speech
MAKING AN IMPACT
• Develop an open style which portrays confidence and authority
• Practice making an entrance and holding an audience’s attention
• Learn how to better engage an audience
• Discover how the use of tone, the pause and emphasis improve communication skills
This session is highly practical and includes theatre-based exercises.
Participants may be asked to make a short speech to the group at the beginning and at the end of the day to demonstrate impact before and after training. Each participant will receive individual feedback from the tutor.
For your company (Up to 8 delegates): €3,230
Venue-expenses will apply where applicable.
9am – 5pm
email@example.com or 01-896 4110