We have many in-kind sponsorship opportunities in the areas of hospitality, services, travel and equipment.
The Lir carries several in-kind sponsorship opportunities in the areas of hospitality, services, travel and equipment.
- Potential accessibility to a broad demographic, including students (18 - 30 year olds); Dublin residents; theatre-goers; arts community; local employers and employees
- Branding visibility throughout The Lir building and at all evening performances open to the public in The Lir Café / Wine Bar, e.g.: pop-up banners/scrim/promotional materials at events
- Dedicated section and logo placement on www.thelir.ie (467,285 page views per year)
- Logo placement on printed materials (Approximately 10,000 printed copies per year)
- Acknowledgment of partnership via social media campaign
- Announcement of partnership in E-zine (10 distributed annually)
- Specific landing page on our FACEBOOK profile (8577 likes); Twitter mentions (6431 followers) and LinkedIn posts (375 followers)
- Creation of hashtag on Twitter to monitor Twitter Analytics during partnership
- Opportunity to become Title Sponsor of events including Friends and Patron Receptions, Showcase, Launches and Open-Days
- Access to external digital screen facing Pearse Street and Grand Canal Dock (text only)
- Development of partnership to include product placement in The Lir Café after initial in-kind sponsorship contract
- Media exposure in associated PR and media coverage for individual events
To discuss benefits for an in-kind sponsorship agreement in more detail, contact Eimear Chaomhánach, Development Manager at email@example.com or 01 896 2559