Short Courses / Technical
ETC Ion Training at The Lir, 26th & 27th Aug - Advanced
ETC Europe, The Lir Academy and Production Services Ireland are proud to present a series of 2 day ETC training at various levels on the Ion console.
Course InformationCourse Begins: 26/08/19
Duration: 2 days
If you have any further questions, enquire and we'll contact you.
This course is designed for those who are well-versed in Eos®-family terminology, already know the layout of the desk, and are experienced as a conventional- and intelligent-fixture programmer. The Advanced Programming class builds on your knowledge, and discusses more advanced features of the console to help you program more efficiently.
Key concepts covered include
· Use, store and recall advanced displays
· Use advanced patch functions, such as copying and moving show data, editing fixture profiles, and creating keywords
· Use advanced selection and manual-control features in controlling channels
· Define and use Highlight, Lowlight and custom RemDim
· Use the fan function on encoders, the command line and for references
· Control multiple-intensity fixtures
· Apply and store filters
· Use manual playback functions like Make Null, Make Manual, and Capture
· Use advanced palette and preset modifiers
· Use advanced cues, like Multipart and Multiple Cue lists
· Create and use macros
· Utilize intermediate Magic Sheet skills
Mon 26th Aug 10am- 5pm
Tues 27th Aug 10am- 5pm