Short Courses / Technical
ETC Ion Console Training: Cork Opera House Level 2 (26th April)
ETC Europe, The Lir Academy and Production Services Ireland are proud to present a series of ETC console training days at various levels on the Ion console.
Course InformationCourse Begins: Tue 26 Apr 2022
Duration: 1 day
If you have any further questions, enquire and we'll contact you.
Are you a current Eos family user who would like to better understand what the console and software are capable of?
Have you mastered the basics and are you now ready to take your programming to the next level? This course is intended for participants who have taken a previous course or who have a good working knowledge of the control system. This class will provide a more in-depth look at basic operations and working with multi-parameter devices on an Eos family console.
Key concepts covered include
• Edit device attributes
• Understand display layouts and workspaces
• Record and recall Snapshots
• Create more elaborate Groups
• Be more effective using Submaster properties
• Record and recall Palettes and Presets
• Set up and use Direct Selects
• Understand and use Update, Auto-Mark, and other cue attributes
• Take advantage of Discrete Timing and Multipart cues
• Create and use Relative and Absolute Effects
• Feel comfortable with configuration and test functions in the Shell
• Create and use a basic Magic Sheet