Short Courses / Technical
ETC Ion Training, Project Arts Centre Dublin, 31st July and 1st August- Intermediate
ETC Europe, The Lir Academy and Production Services Ireland are proud to present a series of 2 day ETC training at various levels on the Ion console.
Course InformationCourse Begins: 31/07/19
Duration: 2 days
If you have any further questions, enquire and we'll contact you.
Are you a current Eos family user who would like to better understand what the console and software are capable of? Have you mastered the basics and are you now ready to take your programming to the next level? This course is intended for participants who have taken a previous course or who have a good working knowledge of the control system.
Key concepts covered include
· Patch moving lights and multi-parameter devices and edit device attributes, creating your own fixtures
· Work with non-intensity parameters and their associated functions
· Record and recall palettes and presets
· Use Direct Select and ML Control Modules
· Take advantage of discrete timing
· Use Mark and/or Auto-Mark functions
· Understand Update and its styles and modifiers
· Create Relative and Absolute Effects
· Create and use a magic sheet
Wed 31st July 1pm-6pm
Thurs 1st Aug 10am – 6pm