All’s Well that ends Well
Please see ticket information below for dates.
If you have any further questions or wish to book over the phone, call us on +353(0)1 896 2559
All’s Well That Ends Well, perhaps Shakespeare’s least-known play, has for much of its history been considered “problematic”. Sitting somewhere between comedy and romance, it tells the story of the irrepressible Helena, the young daughter of a famous doctor. She is determined to win her chosen husband, despite the obstacles that life, status and even the young man himself, put in her path. This is a surprising, steadfast tale of the adventure of love, of growing up and growing old, and of coming home again.
|Performances: Wednesday 24th May - Tuesday 30th May 2017, 7.45pm||Matinee: Thursday 25th May, 1.00pm||Tickets: €15 and €10 concession|
- CSM and DSM Lisa M Barry
- APM and TSM Johann Fitzpatrick
- Assistant Stage Manager Martina Kavanagh
- Chief LX Gary Maguire
- Set Construction HOD Ekaterina Solomatina
- Sound Design Co-Ordinator Adam Moore-White
- Costume Supervisor Claudia Lamantea
- Scenic Artist HOD Rachael Kivlehan
- Scenic Artist HOD Patrick Conlon