by Patricia Burke Brogan
If you have any further questions or wish to book over the phone, call us on +353 (0) 1 896 2559
1992. Rosa, who was adopted from Ireland by an American family, returns home to St. Paul's Home for Penitent Women with her birth-mothers name and address. In her search for information about her history, she conjures the laundry, the convent and the women who lived and worked there in 1963. Eclipsed tells their story. This timely revival of Patricia Burke Brogan’s award-winning play, is a moving, dignified and at times ferocious account of life in the Magdalene Laundries.
This show contains scenes of a sexual nature.
Please note that the booking link for the recording will be available on 9th December, after the live-stream. The recording can be viewed at any time after the purchase until 12th December at midnight.
Click HERE to view the programme.
- Director Caroline Byrne
- Assistant Director Katie Halloran
- Set Designer Aedin Cosgrove
- Lighting Designer Stephen Dodd
- Assistant Lighting Designer Israel del Barco
- Sound Designer Sinead Diskin
- Costume Designer Sarah Foley
- Hair & Make Up Sarah McCann
- Sister Virginia Chloe O'Reilly
- Mother Victoria Maeve Bradley
- Brigit Molly Whelan
- Rosa Shona Gibson
- Cathy Terri Donovan
- Mandy Taylor McClaine
- Nellie-Nora Rebecca Raeburn
- Juliet Honi Cooke
- Assistant Production Manager Tom O'Reilly
- Company Stage Manager Nicole Darragh
- Deputy Stage Manager Grace Donnery
- Assistant Stage Manager Imor Hartnett
- Chief LX Gavin Kennedy
- LX Programmer / Operator Síofra Nic Liam
- Audio Visual Supervisor Thomas Barry
- Sound Supervisor John Norton
- Costume Supervisor Aoife O'Rourke
- Scenic Artist HOD Shauna O'Neill
- Costume Assistant Sue Crawford