by Patricia Burke Brogan
1992. Rosa, who was adopted from Ireland by an American family, returns home to St. Paul's Home for Penitent Women with her birth-mothers name and address. In her search for information about her history, she conjures the laundry, the convent and the women who lived and worked there in 1963. Eclipsed tells their story. This timely revival of Patricia Burke Brogan’s award-winning play, is a moving, dignified and at times ferocious account of life in the Magdalene Laundries.
This show contains scenes of a sexual nature.
Please note that the booking link for the recording will be available on 9th December, after the live-stream. The recording can be viewed at any time after the purchase until 12th December at midnight.
Click HERE to view the programme.
- Assistant Production Manager Tom O'Reilly
- Company Stage Manager Nicole Darragh
- Deputy Stage Manager Grace Donnery
- Assistant Stage Manager Imor Hartnett
- Chief LX Gavin Kennedy
- LX Programmer / Operator Síofra Nic Liam
- Audio Visual Supervisor Thomas Barry
- Sound Supervisor John Norton
- Costume Supervisor Aoife O'Rourke
- Scenic Artist HOD Shauna O'Neill
- Costume Assistant Sue Crawford