by Wayne Jordan
Regina wants to make a performance that can stop time and break hearts.
Join us for a spectacular anti-spectacle, a chaotic, darkly comic celebration of theatre. How do we do it? Where does it come from? And why?
Untitled is a newly devised work created by graduating students of The Lir Academy. The entire show was created by the company and director in five weeks. It was written by the director from improvisations and discussions with the company. Additional speeches and dialogue are by the cast and creatives. All video content was created by the company. The show remains UNTITLED.
This performance is strictly for ages 16+.
Content Warning: This performance features audience interaction and the use of a vape. Please note that the video content will include full-frontal nudity, strobe lighting, as well as scenes and references of a sexual nature.
The performance will run for 2 hours 45 minutes, including an interval.
- Director/Co-Creator Wayne Jordan
- Assistant Director/Co-Creator Ellen Buckley
- Assistant Director/Co-Creator Dolores Rice
- Set and Costume Designer Sarah Foley
- Designer on placement (set) Ronan Duffy
- Designer on placement (set and costume) Chrysi Chatzivasleiou
- Lighting Designer Eoin Winning
- Sound Designer Lara Gallagher
- Additional Video Content / Co-Creator Penny Morris
- Delphine Devereux / Lady Macbeth / Co-creator Tierra Porter
- Niamh / The voice of Lady Macbeth / Co-creator Katie Killarney
- Simon / The voice of Macbeth / Co-creator Josh McEneaney
- Deborah McNulty / Co-creator Laura McAleenan
- Albert McNulty / Vinny / Co-creator Matthew O'Leary
- Frankie / Ama / Co-creator Ebby O'Toole-Acheampong
- Sissy / Regina / Co-creator Teddy Moore
- Bernard McNulty / Paul / Macbeth / Co-creator Darren Mone
- Company Stage Manager Niamh McGrath
- Deputy Stage Manager Ross Smith
- Assistant Stage Manager Thomas Wall
- Technical Stage Manager Jovetta 'Jovy' Tan Ler Sin
- Production Manager Chris Nolan
- Construction Iain Synnott
- Construction Sarah Doyle
- Costume Oliver Kampman
- Costume Beth Thomas
- AV Peter Bond
- Chief LX Maeve Talbot
- Lighting Programmer Jenna Crossan
- Scenic Callum Stanley
- Venue Tech Avram Rosewood
- Sound Bianca Baguio