• Be able to make a strong and commanding entrance
• Build awareness of how to use the breath to calm nerves
• Develop a confident and credible physical presence
• Understand how to use the voice to influence and inspire
• Learn how to open and close presentations convincingly
• Build awareness as to the importance of a robust presentation structure
• Learn how to connect with an audience
• Leave your audience with your message resonating in their minds
Participants are invited to deliver a short presentation and will receive individual feedback.
This course is taught in a highly practical way where learning is achieved by doing. The atmosphere is supportive and learning takes place in a safe environment where risk-taking is encouraged in order to push yourself into areas that challenge your assumptions about yourself and your default positions.