by Nick Payne
If you have any further questions or wish to book over the phone, call us on +353 (0) 1 896 2559
“In the quantum multiverse, every choice, every decision you've ever and never made exists in an unimaginably vast ensemble of parallel universes.”
A beekeeper and cosmologist meet at a barbecue. Their story then plays out through an endless multitude of possibilities. Pushed and pulled along by the competing forces of destiny and chance, Marianne and Roland navigate through some of life’s most mundane and most significant experiences. Their relationship progresses, or it doesn’t. Love prevails, or it doesn’t. Life goes on, or it doesn’t. Time dances on as the two orbit in and out of one another’s universes, making impressions that will last a lifetime.
Please note that due to the licensing nature of this show, it is only open for a private industry viewing. Agents, directors, casting directors and theatre producers who would like to see the show can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
This shows contains strong language and mature themes.
Read this year's Gradfest programme HERE.
|€10 and €5 concession|
- Director Elizabeth Kate Lovelady
- Costume Designer Caroline O'Connor
- Set Designer LaurA Fajardo
- Lighting Designer Blue Hanley
- Sound Designer Michael Stapleon
- Roland Rowan Finken
- Marianne Emma Rose Creaner
- Production Manager/Company Stage Manager Josh Roxby
- Deputy Stage Manager Borg Dora Benediktsdóttir
- Assistant Stage Manager Gavin Kennedy
- Chief LX Imor Hartnett
- LX Programmer Operator Christopher Merton
- Costume Supervisor Eavan Gribbin
- Sound Design Co-ordinator Shauna O'Neil