Homos, or Everyone in America
by Jordan Seavey
“um yes we’ve been a community since
since stonewall certainly
harvey milk probably
ancient greece maybe”
There’s construction going up all over New York.
Equality is here...now what?
For an academic and a writer, living in ‘post-gay’ America isn’t as straightforward as it looks. A first date at a Brooklyn bar starts these two young men on a kaleidoscopic journey through love, uncertainty, and the extremes of human kindness and cruelty.
Jumping around in moments scattered between 2006 and 2011, Homos, or Everyone in America is an explosive new play about the terror and hope holding together ordinary life.
This amateur production of “Homos, or Everyone in America” is presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH LTD a Concord Theatricals Company.The video and/or audio recording of this performance by any means whatsoever are strictly prohibited.
This show contains flashing lights.
This show contains near-nudity, scenes of a sexual nature and references to drug taking. Sensitive content throughout. Recommended age 15+
Image: Louis Fratino, Me, 2019 Oil on canvas 60 × 48 in 152.4 × 121.9 cm
|€15 and €10 concession
|€10 and €6 concession
- Company Stage Manager / Deputy Stage Manager Eavan Gribbin
- Assistant Production Manager Marchje Jansen
- Assistant Stage Manager Scot Maguire
- Chief LX Faith Boucher
- LX Programme Operator Daire Cavanagh
- Set Construction HOD Grace Halton
- Sound Design Coordinator Rory Donnelly
- Sound Design Coordinator Nicole Darragh
- Costume Supervisor Fiona Cradock
- Scenic Artist HOD Natalia Dobrowolska