by Chris Bush
Lori is a chef. Bex waits tables. One night in a walk-in fridge and the rest is history.
Lori wants to teach Bex about the finer things in life, but what’s the point when the system is rigged? After all, no-one on minimum wage has headspace to make their own yoghurt.
A blisteringly funny play about what we eat and who we love, exploring class, queerness, cultural appropriation and the cost of gentrification.
Presented by arrangement with Nick Hern Books.
The running time is 80 minutes.
Please note that Hungry contains references to eating disorders, themes of grief, and strong language.
- Stage Manager Alison O'Shea
- Assistant Stage Manager Alison Meehan
- Assistant Production Manager Peter Bond
- Set Construction Luke Jenkins
- Costume Niamh McGrath
- Chief LX Sarah Doyle
- Programmer LX TJ Danielsson
- Sound Dept Maeve Talbot
- Scenic Artist Jenna Crossan
- Sound Dept Chris Nolan