Julius Caesar Recording
by William Shakepeare
The recording of Julius Caesar will be available to book from Tuesday, June 22nd - 29th. The link will be active to view until July 6th.
Enter the situation room of Julius Caesar’s government - the political heart of a city in turmoil.
Caesar’s popular and progressive leadership is delivering much needed change, but where do his personal ambitions lead? Inside the corridors of power, a young and radical faction is forming, determined that Caesar’s cult of personality should move on and make way for new voices.
Outside, Rome is a place where time is running out. Mysterious forces make the idea of conspiracy an everyday reality, and the will of the people is easily manipulated. As rumours and lies spread across the citizenry, big questions are on everybody’s lips. At what point does political violence become a moral imperative? And, when progressives are divided, what forces lurk ready to take power in a political vacuum?
Please see full details of the cast and crew in the programme here.
- Director Marc Atkinson Borrull
- Set Designer Sarah Bacon
- Costume Designer Maree Kearns
- Lighting Designer Eoin Winning
- Sound Designer Kevin Gleeson
- Brutus Coleman Pedigo
- Cassius Molly Whelan
- Caesar / Strato Macleod Stephen
- Calpurnia / Cinna the Conspirator / Metellus / Messala Maeve Bradley
- Mark Antony Darragh Feehely
- Cinna the Poet / Cobbler / Artemidorus / Lucius / Lucilius Jeremy Martin
- Marullus / Casca / Trebonius / Pindarus / Titinius Terri Jade Donovan
- Portia / Octavius Rebecca Raeburn
- Technical Stage Manager Adam Malone
- Stage Manager / Deputy Stage Manager / Company Stage Manager Síle Mahon
- Assistant Stage Manager Alannah O’Leary
- Costume Supervisor Savannah Murray
- Chief LX Síofra Nic Liam
- LX Programmer / Operator Melania Sulowska
- Sound Design Coordinator Eoin Daly
- Set Design Assistant Tom O’Reilly
- Scenic Design Assistant Christopher Merton