by Thornton Wilder
If you have any further questions or wish to book over the phone, call us on +353 (0) 1 896 2559
“Do any human beings ever realise life while they live it...every, every minute?”
A portrait of the small town of Grover’s Corners, New Hampshire in the early 1900s is told through a tale of births, deaths and marriages. An ode to the theatre and to the imagination, “Our Town” explores the joys and tragedies of daily life that culminate in a strikingly honest and surprising examination of how we live and love together.
Directed by Wayne Jordan, this minimalist snapshot of the human condition offers a metatheatrical glimpse into the everyday, now and then.
Download the show programme here
Please note that due to updated Covid regulations, we will require patrons to present their EU COVID Digital Certificate (DCC) or HSE vaccination record. We also require photo identification. If you do not have a DCC or HSE vaccination record (because you are visiting Ireland from another country for example), you can use an official vaccination record issued by the country where you were vaccinated or tested for COVID-19.
Please be advised that patrons who cannot fulfil this requirement will be asked to leave.
Masks / face covering are required at all times when in the building.
For more check out The Lir Academy's COVID-19 Masterplan 2021- 2022 here:
This amateur production of “Our Town” is presented by arrangement with Concord Theatricals Ltd. on behalf of Samuel French Ltd. www.concordtheatricals.co.uk
- Director Wayne Jordan
- Set Design Pai Rathaya*
- Lighting Design Eoin Winning
- Costume Design Sarah Foley*
- Sound Design Ivan Birthistle
- MFA Assistant Director Franziska Detrez
- MFA Assistant Director Holly Griffith
- Stage Manager Sophie Lenglinger
- Mr Gibbs Daniel Mahon
- Mrs Gibbs Hannah Brady
- George Gibbs Emmet Farrell
- Rebecca Gibbs / Ensemble Aoife Morgan Jones
- Mr Webb Oliver Flitcroft
- Mrs Webb Rachel Charny
- Emily Webb Pattie Maguire
- Wally Webb / Constable Warren / Joe Stoddard / Ensemble Peter Rothwell
- Simon Stimson / Ensemble Konstantin Stanchev
- Mrs Soames / Ensemble Karen Kelly
- Professor Willard / Ensemble Kia Gates
- Joe Crowell / Si Crowell / Sam Craig / Ensemble Cúán Hosty-Blaney
- Howie Newsome / Ensemble Simon Alteen
- Stage Manager Mela Sułowska
- Assistant Stage Manager Josh Quigley Power
- Assistant Stage Manager Leo Sheridan
- Scenic Supervisor Colm Lombard
- Chief LX Adam Malone
- LX Programmer Lucy Varley
- Sound Design Coordinator Eoin Daly