by MFA Playwriting Graduates 2022
Free but ticketed.
Presenting a showcase of new plays by The Lir Academy’s MFA Playwriting Graduates of 2022.
These playwrights have been immersed in training led by Graham Whybrow, former literary manager of the Royal Court, and taught by playwrights, dramaturges and literary managers.
Directed by Sara Joyce, Scripted has a professional cast including graduate actors from The Lir Academy. It offers script-in-hand readings of extracts and is a chance to hear new plays by emerging playwrights.
We would like to thank our Patrons of Playwriting, Jim and Janet Curley and the Patricia Leggett Scholarship Fund for their support of Scripted 2022.
This presentation is free but ticketed.
- Playwright Cáit Moloney
- Playwright Conor Kelly
- Playwright Megan O'Malley
- Director Sara Joyce
- Lighting Designer Bill Woodland
- Stage Manager Mags Mulvey
- Declan / Sister Joaquin Ronan Leahy
- Maya / Sister Celestine Aislín McGuckin
- Eleanor / Sister Leila Amelia Crowley
- Sister Assumpta / Sister Gobnait Caitríona Ennis
- Simon / John Tiernan Messitt-Greene