by Maria Irene Fornes
‘Words change the nature of things. A thing not named and the same thing named are two different things’.
When Mae steps out of her impoverished life to be educated, things fall into place around her for the first time. She is twenty-five, works hard and aspires to learn more.
Discovering this new world encourages Mae to challenge her strange step-brother Lloyd. But when their erudite neighbour Henry enters the siblings' home, their already fragile equilibrium breaks down.
The running time is 75 minutes.
Please note that MUD contains adult language, descriptions and depictions of sexual situations, verbal and physical abuse, adult humour, vomiting, and sudden loud noises.
- Assistant Production Manager Iain Synott
- Company Stage Manager Josh Quigley Power
- Deputy Stage Manager Chiara Mangold
- Assistant Stage Manager Dragana Stevanic
- Set Construction Brady Dunne
- Costume Maeve Smyth
- Chief LX Cathal Brace
- Programmer LX Callum Stanley
- Scenic Arden Tierney