Twelfth Night Recording
by William Shakepeare
The recording of Twelfth Night will be available to book from Tuesday, June 24th - July 1st. The link will be active to view until July 8th.
Separated at sea and thinking each other lost forever, twins take on new identities in their adopted home of Illyria.
One steps through the looking glass and becomes a man who falls in love with another man, while wanted by a different woman. Meanwhile the other follows a similar path...
Together but separately, they enter a world of performance and sexual politics, where truth, illusion and the boundaries of identity are put to the test. Come and immerse yourself in the deliciously duplicitous trickery at work in this playful tale of transformation.
Please see full details of the cast and crew in the programme here.
The livestream will take place on Wednesday June 23rd at 7:30pm. Please note that this is an online event.
The recording of Twelfth Night will also be available to book from Thursday, June 24th - July 1st. The link will be active to view until July 8th.
- Production Manager Imor Hartnett
- Technical Stage Manager Adam Malone
- Company Stage Manager Grace Donnery
- Deputy Stage Manager Borg Dora Benediktsdóttir
- Assistant Stage Manager Rachel Bollard
- Costume Supervisor Meabh Crowe
- Chief LX Iris Liange
- LX Programmer / Operator Gavin Kennedy
- Sound Design Coordinator Eoin Daly
- Set Design Assistant. Evan Keogh
- Scenic Design Assistant Lucy Varley