My Romantic History
by D.C. Jackson
“Do you know how they get animals to breed in captivity? They put them in the same cage.”
Placed in the same office, work colleagues Tom and Amy find themselves dating almost accidentally. When the ghosts of previous relationships come to haunt them they find that the pedestals they placed their past loves on are in the way of their new beginning.
A witty, charming rom-com presenting the trials and tribulation of dating. Are we damaged goods by the time we’re thirty? Is falling in love purely circumstantial? Are we held captive by our unrealistic romantic expectations? And who sets these expectations?
My Romantic History is a refreshingly honest and entertaining examination of relationships today.
This amateur production of “My Romantic History” is presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH LTD a Concord Theatricals Company. The video and/or audio recording of this performance by any means whatsoever are strictly prohibited.”
This show contains flashing lights, strong language and scenes of a sexual nature.
|€15 and €10 concession||€10 and €6 concession|
- Stage Manager / Deputy Stage Manager Georgia Piano
- Assistant Production Manager Marchje Jansen
- Assistant Stage Manager Karen Ann Clancy
- Assistant Stage Manager Scott Maguire
- Chief LX Gavin Mooney
- LX Programme Operator Daire Cavanagh
- Set Construction HOD Olivia Drennan
- Set Construction HOD Grace Halton
- Sound Design Coordinator Rory Donnelly
- Sound Design Coordinator Nicole Darragh
- Costume Supervisor Ilona McCormic
- Scenic Artist HOD Natalia Dobrowolska