The Coming World by Christopher Shinn
The Coming World is a play about three people on a beach along the picturesque New England coast, struggling to deal with an inexpressible pain as they search for an anchor in a world that threatens to overwhelm them.
First performed by the Soho Theatre Company
This production contains strong language and nudity.
- Director Anderson Carr
- Set Designer Ciara Murnane
- Lighting and Sound Designer Bill Woodland
- Costume Designer Mary Sheehan
- Hair and Make-up Val Sherlock
- CSM/DSM Lisa Kearns
- Assistant Stage Manager Ciara Gallagher
- Chief LX Hannah Reid
- Set Construction Sue Crawford
- Sound Design Co-Ordinator Niamh Cooke Escapil
- Wardrobe Supervisor Adeane Hardy
- Scenic Artist Roisin Kavanagh