by Branden Jacobs-Jenkins
Book to see two or more Gradfest shows and get 30% off!
To book online simply put your tickets in your basket and the discount will automatically apply, or call box office on 01 896 2559 to book.
“Can we sit around being casually dysfunctional later and focus for one second?”
The estranged Lafayette family descend upon their crumbling Arkansas homestead to settle the accounts of their recently deceased Father.
As his three adult children sort through a lifetime of hoarded memories while colliding over the house's debris and debt, something is lurking just under the surface.
By arrangement with Josef Weinberger Plays Ltd. This is an amateur production
Image Credit: Copyright Ken Gonzales-Day, Insta @kengonzalesday Twitter @kengonzalesday
*Welcome back to all The Lir Graduates working on these productions
- Stage Manager Allannah O’Leary Murray
- Assistant Stage Manager David Brydone
- Assistant Production Manager Luke Jenkins
- Set Construction Emmet ‘Brady’ Dunne
- Scenic Artist Aimee Crilly
- Costume Department Gráinne Earley
- Lighting Chief and Programmer Melania Sułowska
- Sound Department Tom Barry
- Sound Department Leo Sheridan