Grimly Handsome by Julia Jarcho
Saturday 9th Jul 8.30pm — Studio One
Monday 11th Jul 8.30pm to Wednesday 13th Jul 8.30pm — Studio One
Wednesday 13th Jul 1.00pm — Studio One
If you have any further questions or wish to book over the phone, call us on +353(0)1 896 2559
A pair of Christmas tree salesmen have come to wreak havoc in NYC. A pair of detectives are bent on catching the killer. A young woman finds herself drawn into their cat-and-mouse games and transformed in ways she could never have imagined. Well, maybe she could’ve. Meanwhile, wild animals have been sighted in the vacant lot across the street. Are they dogs? Raccoons? Or something more ferocious?
This production contains strong language and partial nudity.
PLEASE NOTE, THIS PRODUCTION CONTAINS STROBE LIGHTING AND FLASH LIGHTING
GRIMLY HANDSOME premiered in New York City in January 2013 at Incubator Arts Project’s Other Forces festival.
- Director Keelie Sheridan
- Set and Costume Designer Valentin Eisele
- Lighting Designer Bill Woodland
- Hair and Make-up Val Sherlock
- CSM Grainne McKnight
- Assistant Stage Manager Evie McGuinness
- Chief LX Sheila Murphy
- Set Construction Barry O’Donovan
- Sound Design Co-ordinator Niamh Cooke Escapil
- Wardrobe Supervisor Beatrise Leikuca
- Scenic Artist Roisin Kavanagh
- Sound Designer John Gunning