If you have any further questions or wish to book over the phone, call us on +353 (0) 1 896 2559
A city on the brink.
One week in July 2005.
London is crashing from the euphoria and promise of the 2012 Olympic bid, G8 summit, and Live 8 concerts; and unknowingly hurtling towards the devastation of the July 7 bombings.
Simon Stephen’s Pornography is a stark and shattering portrait of a fractured society desperately striving to make a connection in the face of catastrophe.
(image from Sleep of Beloved by photographer Paul Schneggenburger)
- Director Davey Kelleher
- Set and Lighting Designer Hanna Bowe
- Costume Designer Naomi Faughnan
- Sound Designer Sinead Diskin
- Software Developer Fergus McDonald
- Mother / Teacher Sarah Morris
- Sister / Professor Emilie Hetland
- Woman Aisling O’Mara
- Student Nicola Abernethy
- Brother Ruairi O’Connor
- Jason Rob Malone
- CSM / DSM Sarah Robb
- Assistant Stage Manager Gordon Bell
- Chief LX John Gunning
- Set Construction Conor Quinn
- Sound Design Co-Ordinator Eanna Whelan
- Wardrobe Supervisor Aidan Doheny