If you have any further questions or wish to book over the phone, call us on +353(0)1 896 2559
Conall Morrison’s adaptation of Patrick Kavanagh’s semi-autobiographical novel, first produced at The Abbey Theatre in 1997, introduces music, choreography and an energetic theatricality to Kavanagh’s compelling story of the coming of age of a young poet.
Smoke effects and loose straw used throughout the performance. This may effect allergy sufferers. If you have any concerns, please contact Front of House staff.
Scenes of a sexual nature.
- Tarry Flynn Colin Campbell
- Mother Flynn / Ensemble Sarah Morris
- Mary Flynn / Ensemble Danielle Galligan
- Eusebius / Crow / Ensemble Rob Malone
- Bridie / Saint / Ensemble Aisling O’Mara
- Molly Brady / Ensemble Alexandra Conlon
- Petey Meeghan / Ensemble Robbie O’Connor
- Mary Reilly / Ensemble Erin Gilgen
- Charlie Trainor / Jemmy Carlin / Ensemble Ruairi O’Connor
- Aggie Flynn / Ensemble Nicola Abernethy
- Fr Daly / Fr Daly’s Brother / Ensemble Joe McNally
- Horse / Tarry’s Father / Paddy Callan / Uncle Petey / Ensemble Shane Lennon
- Bull / Joe Finnegan / Ensemble Ciaran Hilliard
- May Callan / Heifer / Maggie Finnegan / Ensemble Emilie Hetland
- Mrs Callan / Ensemble Erin Flanigan
- Fr Anthony / Dog / Larry Finnegan / Ensemble Craig Connolly